Department Goals and Expectations
“Our principal goal is to make our students
lifelong learners, problem solvers, logical and critical thinkers.”
Students at all grade levels will be able to:
- Place spotlight on problem solving and open-ended questions.
- Explore, investigate, collaborate and reflect on mathematical concepts.
- Integrate technology in presentation and in problem solving process.
- Prepare for and excel in a variety of Assessment Modules.
- Attain their career objectives and/or be admitted to colleges of their choice.