High School Summer Academy Information
Mr. Jaime Morales
Director of Secondary Education Division
Jersey City Board of Education
- The start of Summer School is June 29 through August 10 at Lincoln HS Freshman Academy McNair Academic HS.
- High School counselors are registering students into classes either for credit recovery or for advanced courses.
- Registration for students who were not able to be registered with their school counselor will be on June 30, July 1, and July 5 at both summer school sites from 9:00-2:00 pm.
- Parents must complete and return a Confirmation form to the student's counselor to be enrolled in Summer School.
- Students must be in school uniform while attending Summer School.
- Attendance will be recorded. 3 days of unexcused absences will cause the student to be removed from the Summer School Academy Program.
- Students must have their Chrome books while taking summer school classes.
- All Summer School Classes will be held In-Person, there is no remote learning option.