Technology For Schools
The Jersey City Public School District provides all students and staff the foundation on which to build a technologically enhanced, restructured, supportive, learning environment. Our vision is that the most appropriate technologies are infused in the most natural manner into highly effective instructional and administrative programs so that the public school community has equitable access to achieve a richer, more challenging, rewarding, educational experience from routine use of technologies.
To this end, we strive to ensure that the transitions to technologically enriched programs are as seamless and transparent as possible.
Current Technology News:
- Professional Learning Readiness Self-Assessment Tool
- Professional Learning Strategies Self-Assessment Tool
- Effective Professional Learning Strategies
- Online Professional Learning Quality Checklist
- Evaluation Tool: Examining Progress Towards Future Ready Learning
Acceptable Use Policy
JCPS Technology Plan
National Educational Technology Plan