Dual Language Program
Do you want your child to be bilingual and proficient in reading and writing in English and Spanish?
- This program develops reading and writing skills in both languages.
- Studies indicate that the best time for children to learn a second language is during the early years of development.
- The Pre-K English/Spanish dual language program integrates English speaking students with Spanish speaking students. This occurs during instruction that is conducted in both languages.
- The cultural exchanges and classroom interactions increase learning opportunities for students.
- Students learn to appreciate their own culture as well as that of others.
Applications are available from March 1 - March 31, 2023
For more information call the Early Childhood Department. 346 Claremont Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 07305 Phone: 201-915-6045 Fax: 201-451-8817
**Some of our schools do not have Pre-K programs or can't accommodate all the children
in their community in their programs.**
Dual Language Program for Pre-K students
Programa di Idioma Compartido Ingles/Espanol pare Pre-Kinder
The Dual Language Program immerses English and Spanish speakers in a rich program to ensure that students become bilingual and biliterate. Students are taught in both languages by bilingual teachers. Learn more by viewing our brochure. In addition to registering your child at your local school, you will need to submit an application.
Pre- K Dual Language Program Lottery Results