Online Student Registration | Transfer
Online Pre-K Registration
To register with the Jersey City Public Schools Pre-K please click on the link below
For important information regarding Pre-K Registration please read this
For registration and other inquiries, please call the Early Childhood Office at 201-915-6078/6045.
Or email: [email protected]
Are you having technical issues submitting online pre-k registration? If so, explain your concern and submit this form.
To register with the Childcare centers, please use the following list to contact them directly.
- Before you begin registration, please gather the following:
- Household Information -- address and phone numbers
- Parent Information -- address, email, phone numbers, proof of residency
- Student Information -- demographic information, birth certificate and health immunization record
- Emergency contact -- Name and phone numbers
- The following documentation must be submitted:
- Child's birth certificate
- Two (2) proofs of address (for example - utility, telephone, or cable bill, driver's license, lease)
- The school nurse will need the following:
- Up-to-date immunization record
The Kindergarten Immunization form is available in:
- Students who are New to the United States: If you are registering a child who speaks a language other than English or who has moved to the US from another country, you must first go to the Multilingual Intake Center (even if the child is an English speaker), so that your child can be appropriately placed in their home school. For more information about this is go here - Multilingual Intake Center.
- Registrations for selective high schools: McNair High School, Innovation High School and Infinity High School registration is a separate process.
- Transfer out a Student from a Jersey City Public School
- Transfer out a Student from a Charter School
- Acceptance Document from the Receiving School i.e. School your student will be transferred to
- if you are transferring from one Jersey City Public School to another Jersey City Public School, also upload a Proof of Residency
Proofs of residency can be ANY one of the following:New Jersey Driver’s LicenseState identificationUtility bill (example: PSE&G, SUEZ Water)Telephone billCable TV billResidency evidence on leasing company's letterheadEmployment documentsBenefit statementsNotarized letter from private homeowner including names of all persons residing in the residenceUnemployment claims
For Transfer related inquiries, please email : [email protected]